Memphis light, Gas and water (MLGW) supplies gas, water and electricity services to around 421000 customers in Memphis and Shelby County, Tennessee. MLGW makes life easier not just through it excellent utility services but also by offering convenient bill payment solutions at Www.Mlgw.Com to its customers.
Memphis Light, Gas and Water PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Pay in person – If you wish to pay in person you can always visit one of the many offices of MLGW and pay in person by cash or check. Remember to bring along the 16 digit MLGW account number and the bottom portion of your bill. Some people prefer paying in person to ensure that they make an on time payment and feel more secure this way.
- 24 Hour express payment stations – The express payment stations are open 24 hours and accept payments through cash, money order or check, you need to have the bottom portion of the bill with you to get the payment processed. There is no additional fees for this service. This service allows customer to pay in person 24 hours a day so you don’t have to worry about the office closing
- Authorized MLGW paying agents – Customers can pay in person by going to any authorized pay agents throughout Shelby County, the payments are posted in 30 minutes so it’s a good option if it’s a last minute payment. There is no additional fee for this service. You must have both portions of your bill, the payment can be made through money order, checks and cash. There are also agents who will charge a $1 fee for the service.
- Self-service KIOSKS – Customers can use the self-service kiosk locations throughout Shelby to make payments. The machine will ask for your account number or the phone number associated with the account. Only cash payments can be made, no change is given. The transaction is posted within 30minutes. This is a very helpful service because its quick and most people who miss payments can avail it with ease.
Other modes of payment
- Pay by Phone – Payments can be made by calling 1866-315-0277, the payment options you can avail include bank saving and checking accounts, visa, Master card debit or credit, discover card or ATM debit card. Payments made before 3pm central will be posted within an hour, payments made after 3p.m central time will be processed on the next business day. This is a very easy and simple method to make a payment from your couch, you just have to remember not to miss the due date.
- Auto-pay – Enrolling in the MLGW auto pay program allows you to pay your bill Www.Mlgw.Com without any hassle, all you have to do is make sure you have sufficient balance in your account.
The amount is directly deducted from your bank account on a specific date. You will receive a statement so that you are aware of your usage and bill. To register for the above service, new customers should use the following screen to enroll.
- Pay by mail – Payments can also be made through mail, include your 16 digit account number on the check and be sure to allow a few days for your check to arrive. Send the check to the following address
Memphis Light, Gas and Water – Accounts Payable P.O. Box 388Memphis, TN 38145